How would you like to join the staff team to be the face of New Wine to thousands of people throughout the week? We’re looking for friendly, energetic team members who can:
- Provide a warm welcome to delegates as they arrive on site
- Be polite under pressure and good at on-the-spot problem solving
- Answer a wide variety of queries about the site and the week’s programme
- Sell programmes, lanyards and other merchandise
- Be available for the entire week
Hours: 6-7 hours a day with a day off
Expectation for team members
Those who volunteer for New Wine teams at United do so based on their Christian profession and way of life. As a team volunteer, your conduct on site is expected to be consistent with New Wine's ethos and understanding of the teaching of the New Testament.
Part of New Wine’s ethos is our adherence to the Evangelical Alliance (EA) basis of faith and in submitting your team application you are acknowledging your acceptance to do the same.
Find general information about teams and how to apply here.