Customer Services Team
We’re looking for friendly, energetic team members for Week 2 who would enjoy helping out literally thousands of people during the course of the week. You’ll be working alongside the New Wine staff in the Customer Services/Site Services building in the middle of the site. We’re after volunteers who are willing to:
- Be a welcoming face to delegates on arrival
- Be polite under pressure and good at on-the-spot problem solving
- Be someone who loves helping others out
- Answer a wide variety of queries about the site and the week’s programme (knowledge of the site is useful but you can pick this up on the job!)
- Sell programmes, lanyards and other related merchandise
- Refer complex queries to New Wine staff
- Offer support to New Wine Events Team when needed
- Be available for the whole of the United week you are serving
Hours: 6-7 hours a day with a day off
Expectation for team members
Those who volunteer for New Wine teams at United do so based on their Christian profession and way of life. As a team volunteer, your conduct on site is expected to be consistent with New Wine's ethos and understanding of the teaching of the New Testament.
Part of New Wine’s ethos is our adherence to the Evangelical Alliance (EA) basis of faith and in submitting your team application you are acknowledging your acceptance to do the same.