Until 30 September 2019
Until 8 April 2020
Paid in full at
|Age 0-2 (Non-Gems)||Free||Free||Free|
* For 11yr olds who will be 12yrs old by 31st August 2020
- Payments include entry to all venues (subject to capacity), use of facilities and a camping pitch. There is no discount for staying off site.
- A deposit of £15 minimum must be paid to secure your FLASH SALE or EARLY BIRD ticket at the rate stated above. Please note this does not guarantee your ticket will be charged at the cheaper sale rate.
- To secure the cheaper FLASH SALE rate you must pay in full by 2 December 2019. If you have not paid for your FLASH SALE ticket by this date it will revert to the EARLY BIRD rate which must be paid for in full by 8 April 2020.
- To secure the EARLY BIRD rate you must pay in full by 8 April 2020. If you have not paid for your EARLY BIRD ticket in full by this date the ticket cost will revert to the standard rate and is at risk of cancellation.
Any pre-booked tickets not paid for in full by 8 April will be cancelled.
- When purchasing a ticket after the 8 April 2020, you will be charged the standard rate and will need to pay in full at the time of booking (you will not be able to pay a deposit).
Please note that an unsuccessful volunteer Team application does not guarantee you a delegate place. If you are unsuccessful in your Team application, you will need to purchase a delegate ticket. Any delegate tickets are subject to availability at the time of purchase.
Student ticket price
*The student ticket price is only available to those who are aged 18 – 25 years and in full-time education.
If you are eligible for the student rate, please ensure you bring evidence of your student status with you (i.e. student ID card) as you may be asked to provide it to gain entry to the showground. 18 year olds still in full-time education will still have the option of gaining access to the Thirst youth venue.
DAY & EVENING TICKETS
Availability of Day and Evening Tickets will be posted here nearer the event start date.
|Full Day (including evening)||£TBA|
|Evening & Day Off (Tuesday of Week 1 / Wednesday of Week 2)||
- Day and Evening Tickets can be bought online up until 5pm of the day before they are required, and must be downloaded and printed in advance via your New Wine account. You will need to present your tickets at the Day Ticket Booth at the Main Gate, which will open from 8am each day. If you collect wristbands for subsequent days, these will allow access from 7am.
- Day Tickets may also be available from the Day Ticket Booth on the day, subject to availability. Please check the website before you travel. Please note that tickets bought on the day will cost an extra £2.50 each.
- Evening Tickets are valid from 3pm.
- Day & Evening Tickets are valid until midnight (and not overnight).
- We regret that Day and Evening Tickets do not allow access to children's or youth groups.
- Tickets are currently limited to 500 per day.