Do you want to reach out to thousands of people who share your vision?
Our summer gathering, United, is the perfect opportunity for charities and organisations with a faith-focused ministry to be able to reach out to thousands of active Christians from all over the UK.
The Market Town is where people come to relax and shop as well as find out more about their interests, dreams, and plans for their life. With a large footfall and focused target Christian market, this is a great place to park your charity or organisation for two weeks.
Download our 2020 Media Pack to see a guide of our United exhibitor, advertising and sponsorship options.
Bookings reopen in early 2020.
What are the benefits?
- With over 24,000 people on site across two weeks, you’ll have lots of opportunities to reach people with your message.
- Transferable tickets for your team* including camping pitches.
- New Wine FM interview* broadcast at the event, to the surrounding area and streamed all over the world.
- Summary of your organisation in the United programme which in 2017 sold around 6,000 copies*.
- A chance to enjoy the event; your team members will have access to the entire United programme.
Facts & Figures
- The highest percentage of age demographic 30 – 60-year-olds
- 70% married
- 70% are working either part-time or full-time
- Around 40% of attendees have children under the age of 18
- The highest percentage of occupation is in Church, Ministry or Education
- 16% of people attend United for the first time
- 50% are church attendees, 25% are Church leaders and 25% volunteer in other church ministries
Applications for United 2020 are open.
Want to keep updated?
Sign up for our advertising mailing list!