It is with a very sad heart and in light of recent government announcements that we have decided, for the first time in our history, to cancel United and Luminosity. Read the full announcement and find FAQs at new-wine.org/an-announcement
If you are aged 11-18 and would like to camp in our Luminosity Youth Village - not in the main United camping site - this is where you need to book using the booking link below. A youth leader will need to set up your youth group before you can book onto it.
If you want to book into Luminosity but remain camping with your family or wider church group, please go back to the main United event booking pages. Either way you will still have access to Luminosity - this just helps us allocate your camping location!
Thinking about volunteering at Week 1 of Luminosity or United? If accepted, you're automatically eligible for a 25% discount on a Luminosity delegate ticket for Week 2! Once you have been accepted for a Week 1 team place, and booked and paid for your Week 2 delegate ticket, please email us at email@example.com and we will ensure a refund is applied to your ticket as soon as possible after Luminosity has ended.
If you are age 11-18 and have volunteered with any team at United or Luminosity, you will still be able to access the Luminosity youth venues
Any questions on Luminosity, where to camp and how to book? Click here.
Until 30 Sept 2019
Until 8 April 2020
Paid in full at time of purchase
|Age 0-2 (non Gems)||FREE||FREE||FREE|
Payments include entry to all venues (subject to capacity), use of facilities and a camping pitch. There is no discount for staying off site.
A deposit of £15 minimum must be paid to secure your Flash Sale or Early Bird ticket at the rate stated above. Please note this does not guarantee your ticket will be charged at the cheaper sale rate.
To secure the cheaper Flash Sale rate you must pay in full by 2 December 2019. If you have not paid for your Flash Sale ticket by this date it will revert to the Early Bird rate which must be paid for in full by 8 April 2020.
To secure the Early Bird rate you must pay in full by the 8 April 2020. If you have not paid for your Early Bird ticket in full by this date, the ticket cost will revert to the standard rate and will be at risk of cancellation.
Any pre-booked tickets not paid for in full by 8 April will be cancelled.
When purchasing a ticket after the 8 April 2020, you will be charged the standard rate and will need to pay in full at the time of your booking (you will not be able to pay a deposit).
Finally, please note that an unsuccessful volunteer team application does not guarantee you a delegate place. If you are unsuccessful in your team application, you will need to purchase a delegate ticket. Any delegate tickets are subject to availability at the time of purchase.
* For 11 year-olds who will be 12 year by 31 August 2020.
Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions for United
- All paper bookings carry an administrative charge of £10 per person. Please add this to the appropriate rates above to calculate total fees.
- Day ticket holders are permitted access to the site 8am-12am only, and are not permitted to stay overnight.
- A deposit of £15 minimum must be paid to secure your flash sale or early bird ticket at the rate stated above. Please note this does not guarantee your ticket will be charged at the cheaper sale rate.
- To secure the cheaper FLASH sale rate you must pay in full by 2 December 2019. If you have not paid for your FLASH sale ticket by this date it will revert to the early bird rate which must be paid for in full by 8 April 2020.
- To secure the early bird rate you must pay in full by the 8 April 2020. If you have not paid for your Early Bird ticket in full by this date, the ticket cost will revert to the standard rate and will be at risk of cancellation.
- Any pre-booked tickets not paid for in full by 8 April will be cancelled.
- When purchasing a ticket after the 8 April 2020, you will be charged the standard rate and will need to pay in full at the time of your booking (you will not be able to pay a deposit).
Delegate places can only be substituted like for like when received by New Wine in writing, from the booking contact. All substitutions incur a £5 per person administration fee; this also applies to transfers between United 20 weeks. Once tickets have been received for the event, please send us the ticket(s) to be substituted or bring them to Customer Services in the Information Centre.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Cancellations must be received in writing by 8 April 2020, otherwise full fees will be forfeited. An administrative fee of £15 per fee-paying delegate will be charged.
- New Wine is unable to refund fees in the event of cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances. We recommend you take out holiday insurance.
- In the event of changes to the programme or speakers, we are unable to offer refunds.
- An unsuccessful volunteer team application does not guarantee a delegate place. If an applicant is unsuccessful with their team application, they will need to purchase a delegate ticket. Any delegate tickets are subject to availability at the time of purchase.
- Team places are subject to references and a clear DBS check (if required). These cannot be completed at the event.
- Please select the group you’d like to camp with when booking. Changes to your selection or accommodation can be made until 30 April. After this date we cannot guarantee that you will be able to camp with your church group, and any changes will be charged at £5 per booking.
- If you would like to be linked to another camping group please email firstname.lastname@example.org but note that we cannot guarantee to meet all requests for different church groups particularly if they are large groups, to be camped together.
- Please note that villages are usually made up of several different church groups.
Electrical hook-ups can only be provided where lifesaving or emergency medical equipment is needed. A note from your GP may be required to prove need where information given is not sufficient. Where a hook-up cannot be offered, delegates may be able to use the facilities in the medical centre or Our Place. New Wine are unable to provide electric hook-ups for mobility scooters. We advise that delegates bring a spare battery and we will provide a central charging point for these. A very limited supply of spare batteries may be available for use but cannot be guaranteed.
- Children under the age of 18 must be booked on to the event with and be accompanied by an adult aged 21 or over.
- Church groups of children or teenagers without their parents are advised that there should be one adult (21 years or over) for every five children attending if all are the same gender. For groups of mixed gender there should be at least two adults with a maximum of eight children to two adults.
- Children are allocated to the appropriate children’s groups according to their age on 31 August 2020. Unfortunately, we cannot accept transfer requests for children’s groups.
- When not in New Wine children’s venues, children are the responsibility of their parents. Always know where your children are, who they are with and when they are expected back. Please see the website for our safeguarding policy.
No pets are allowed on site except Assistance Dogs and Guide Dogs (please bring documentation).
- There will be official photographers on site at United 20. Delegates may feature in these images, which will be used for our website, magazine and on social media channels. If you do not wish your child to be photographed, you must submit a letter stating this to the Team Leader of their children’s group during registration.
- You are required to inform New Wine if you are subject to a safeguarding agreement with your home church. You should also discuss this with your church leader before making a booking.
- While on site, you are obliged to co-operate fully with site security, stewards and New Wine staff, and to adhere to rules and safety regulations set out in the Advance Information, Arrival leaflets and the on-site programme.
- Due to data protection law, New Wine cannot disclose delegate details or lists to other delegates.