Do you want to reach out to thousands of people who share your vision?
Our summer gathering, United, is the perfect opportunity for charities and organisations with a faith-focused ministry to be able to reach out to thousands of active Christians from all over the UK.
The Marketplace is where people come to relax and shop as well as find out more about their interests, dreams and plans for their life. With a large footfall and focused target Christian market, this is a great place to park your charity or organisation for two weeks.
What are the benefits?
- With over 24,000 people on site across two weeks, you’ll have lots of opportunities to reach people with your message.
- Transferable tickets for your team* including camping pitches.
- New Wine FM interview* broadcast at the event, to the surrounding area and streamed all over the world.
- Summary of your organisation in the United programme which in 2017 sold around 6,000 copies*.
- A chance to enjoy the event; your team members will have access to the entire United programme.
Facts & Figures
- Highest percentage of age demographic 30 – 60-year-olds
- 70% married
- 70% are working either part-time or full-time
- Around 40% of attendees have children under the age of 18
- Highest percentage of occupation is in Church, Ministry or Education
- 16% of people attend United for the first time
- 50% are church attendees, 25% are Church leaders and 25% volunteer in other church ministries
The applications have now closed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the waiting list.
We have now finished reviewing applications. If you have been successful you should have received an email confirming your acceptance, also you should now be able to access the next stage of the process.
1. Upon a successful application, you need to log back in to your account and click 'make final payment' to complete the application form.
2. The village allocation information (camping/size of tent/staying offsite etc) needs to be completed before the 1 June 2018. New Wine cannot guarantee camping space anywhere after this date.
3. The key contact will be sent a final invoice for the remaining amount, which is to be paid no later than 4 June 2017.
4. You will need to send in your Risk Assessment document no later than 6 July 2017.
5. Please remeber to have a read of our Terms and Conditions to find out more.
If the exhibitor would like their children to attend the United children's ministry, tickets can be purchased from the New Wine website. Children’s tickets are not included in exhibitor costs. If you have any questions about booking children into the event, please contact Customer Services by emailing email@example.com. Your stand will come with 2 or 4 passes which are unnamed.
If you have any questions about the media pack and exhibiting please email firstname.lastname@example.org
United Art Gallery
The Art Gallery is a place where we want to celebrate God-given creativity and to encourage artists in our communicates to share their interpretations of how God speaks to them through their work.
If you are interested in submitting work for consideration, download the form and send it via post or email along with a photo of each piece, details included in form.
The applications have now closed
Want to keep updated?
Sign up for our advertising mailing list!