Do you want to reach out to thousands of people who share your vision?
Our summer gathering, United, is the perfect opportunity for charities and organisations with a faith-focused ministry to be able to reach out to thousands of active Christians from all over the UK.
The Marketplace is where people come to relax and shop as well as find out more about their interests, dreams, and plans for their life. With a large footfall and focused target Christian market, this is a great place to park your charity or organisation for two weeks.
Download our Media Pack to see our United exhibitor and sponsorship options.
What are the benefits?
- With over 24,000 people on site across two weeks, you’ll have lots of opportunities to reach people with your message.
- Transferable tickets for your team* including camping pitches.
- New Wine FM interview* broadcast at the event, to the surrounding area and streamed all over the world.
- Summary of your organisation in the United programme which in 2017 sold around 6,000 copies*.
- A chance to enjoy the event; your team members will have access to the entire United programme.
Facts & Figures
- The highest percentage of age demographic 30 – 60-year-olds
- 70% married
- 70% are working either part-time or full-time
- Around 40% of attendees have children under the age of 18
- The highest percentage of occupation is in Church, Ministry or Education
- 16% of people attend United for the first time
- 50% are church attendees, 25% are Church leaders and 25% volunteer in other church ministries
Apply for the marketplace at United 19.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please email email@example.com
Q: Are the exhibitor costs for both weeks?
Q: What is the smallest exhibitor stand size?
Q: Can I exhibit for one week only?
A: Yes, however, there are only 7 spaces per week (they will display in the application form) and each space needs to be matched. The only size available will be a bronze 2.3mx2.6m.
Q: Will stand paces be allocated?
A: No, exhibitors will be able to choose and reserve their stand space.
Q: Is there a commission charge on trader stands?
A: For those trading directly at United, a 17.5% turnover will be applied in addition to the stand rental. (Please 29 of the terms and conditions)
Q: Are there any discounts or bursaries?
A: Only a 10% discount which only applies if it is your first time exhibiting at United.
Q: Are the prices in the Media pack for one week?
A: The prices within the media pack are for both week 1 and 2 of United
Q: Are showcase booking for both weeks?
A: No, showcase bookings are for one week.
Q: Can I book a showcase seminar in both week 1 and 2?
A: Showcase initial bookings are only available for one hour slot for one week unless there are spaces available.
Q: What is the Marketplace Opening hours?
A: 10.30am – 5.00pm & 8.30pm – 10.30pm
Day Off: 8.30pm -10.30pm
(the opening night of each week only open 8.30pm-10.30pm)
Want to keep updated?
Sign up for our advertising mailing list!